Providing high visibility from the Gold Coast Highway and located in the heart of the Nobby Beach precinct. 114 square metre retail offering with pre-existing fit out to suit newsagent but that can easily be converted to a variety of uses. Two air conditioning units, lighting, fan, back office with two rooms. Driving strong retail business to the area steady foot traffic and the wonderful residential communities of Nobby Beach, Mermaid Beach, and Mermaid Waters all coincide at this major crossroads. Position your business here today to establish yourself for the tremendous growth the area is set to experience.
• 114 square metre retail shop with existing fit out
• High visibility to the Gold Coast Highway
• Nobby Beach shopping and dining precinct
• Air conditioning, lighting, newsagent displays
• Two back rooms for storage / office plus toilet
• Ideal timing to establish a renowned business
All tenancies will be considered and flexible lease terms to encourage the establishment of a long term and stable business. Contact Kris today to discuss your situation and
view the premises.
Industrial unit to lease – suit trades office and factory storage
Industrial unit or mancave for lease long term. Suitable for tradesman’s office and storage, car enthusiast’s workshop or simply storage. Free up your house or garage and create a haven away from home to endulge your hobby and R&R. Has kitchen and bathroom for comfort, plus second office kitchen on the mezzanine level.
- 70 square metre main level
- 35 square metre mezzanine
- Full internal facilities including kitchen and bathroom
- New construction with quality fittings
- Excellent security and floor to ceiling roller door
- Store boats or cars with easy access
- Central location to M1, GC Airport, and Burleigh Beach
Contact agent today and move in to this brand new property!
4 bedroom family home plus pool situated on a quiet dead end cul-de-sac on the beachside of Bermuda Street
Great opportunity for the family to enjoy a modern 4 bedroom family home with open plan living area opening effortlessly onto the large covered outdoor entertaining area. Top of the range contemporary kitchen including stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and stone bench
tops, all while overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool.
Timer flooring through the kitchen dining and master bedroom. Tiles to the living areas and carpets to the 3 bedrooms. The ensuite has dual shower and is spacious, also featuring dual wardrobes. 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-ins, and separate bath and shower in the main bathroom. 2 car garage, with plenty of space to park a boat or caravan as well.
- 4 bedroom family home
- Ensuite with dual showers
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Open plan air conditioned living area
- Chefs kitchen with gas cooking and stone bench tops
- In ground pool and covered outdoor entertaining area
- Dual lock up garage and plenty of off street parking
Call today with your inquiry and to register your interest. There will be one inspection only Monday at 4:30, however, you must call to register.
Charming 3 Bedroom Home – Perfect for your family or invest in your future
Please contact our office to to book an inspection!
This very comfortable family home has fully tiled floors for easy low maintenance living with a generously sized lounge, spacious open plan kitchen/dining/breakfast bar & for your comfort. Ceiling fans throughout. The 3 double bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes plus ensuite off main bedroom. This property is perfect for an investor or a family looking for a large space in a great location. This beautiful home is set with a huge, fully fenced backyard plus rumpus room.
- Currently rented at $510p/w
- Tiled throughout for easy maintenance
- 3 bedrooms and two living areas
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Single lock-up garage and driveway parking
- Conveniently located near Schools, Shops, Parks and Transport, also close to waterway for fishing in a quiet street
- Only minutes’ drive to the Beach, Pacific Fair, Waterways Shopping Village and Q SuperCentre