Central Broadbeach waterfront living in a two bedroom with timber floors on the ground floor
This two bedroom unit is in a small block of only four units. Freshly painted two bedroom ground floor unit in a small block of only four with no neighbors on three sides. There is a private jetty shared for the 4 units as well as well-maintained gardens for your peaceful enjoyment. Open plan kitchen / dining and lounge with ceiling fan. Main bedroom is a very decent size and built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms. Shower over chub bath. Shared laundry area with washing machine supplied. Sunny porch and security screens all around, very neat & tidy and lovely quiet neighbors. The polished timber floors run throughout keeping the unit cool in summer and for easy maintenance. The unit is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to Central Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, and public transport.
• Very neat & tidy block with quiet neighbours
• Large open plan lounge/kitchen area
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Both bedrooms are of good size with built-in wardrobes
• Shared laundry area with washing machine supplied
• Off street parking at the front of the unit
• Short stroll to the beach, Central Broadbeach, Pacific Fair
• Easy access to public transport and carport parking for one car
• Sandy beach, shared fishing jetty and waterfront entertainment area
Sorry no pets.
TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY click on the “Book an Inspection Time” button. You must be registered for inspections to be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. We try and make inspection times as flexible as possible but in the case of properties that are still tenanted we will be restricted in the frequency with which we can show the property. You can also make inquiries using the “Contact Agent” link above and completing your details. Please note we do not accept 1 form applications. A rental application will be sent to you when you register for an inspection.