Central Broadbeach waterfront living in a two bedroom with timber floors
This two bedroom unit is in a small block of only four units. The unit faces east over the water with views across the Broadbeach skyline. There is a private jetty shared for the 4 units as well as well-maintained gardens for your peaceful enjoyment. The unit has a large open plan living and kitchen area from which to enjoy the view as well as its own private balcony. The polished timber floors run throughout keeping the unit cool in summer and for easy maintenance.
The unit is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to Central Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, and public transport.
• Very neat & tidy block with quiet neighbours
• Your own private balcony area to relax on
• Large open plan lounge/kitchen area
• Views through your windows to the water
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Both bedrooms are of good size with built-in wardrobes
• Shared laundry area with washing machine supplied
• Carport parking outside of laundry
• Short stroll to the beach, Central Broadbeach, Pacific Fair
• Easy access to public transport and carport parking for one car
• Sandy beach, shared fishing jetty and waterfront entertainment area
Sorry no pets.
TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY click on the “Book an Inspection Time” button. You must be registered for inspections to be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. We try and make inspection times as flexible as possible but in the case of properties that are still tenanted we will be restricted in the frequency with which we can show the property. You can also make inquiries using the “Contact Agent” link above and completing your details. Please note we do not accept 1 form applications. A rental application will be sent to you when you register for an inspection.